Graham Brooks and Associates Pty Ltd
Heritage and Cultural Tourism Consultants
Level 1 71 York Street Sydney NSW 2000
Tel 02 9299 8600. Email
Graham Brooks is the Chairman of the ICOMOS International Cultural Tourism Committee and is internationally recognised as a specialist in the management of tourism at heritage places and in preparing heritage places for tourism.
He is the author of the ICOMOS International Cultural Tourism Charter and was principal author of the Guidebook on Tourism Congestion Management at Natural and Cultural Sites (2005) for the UN World Tourism Organisation.
As a conservation architect and specialist heritage consultant, Graham brings well developed heritage assessment skills to the identification of critical heritage characteristics that can improve the visitor attraction of heritage sites and places.
Australian projects undertaken by Graham Brooks and Associates include:
* NSW Historic Lighthouses Conservation and Cultural Tourism Plan, 1998
* Master Plan for Fort Kembla Heritage Park, Port Kembla, 2003
* Master Plan for Hill End Historic Village, 2003
* Tourism Feasibility Assessment, former Richmond Main Colliery, Cessnock NSW 2002
* Formulation of Selection Criteria, NSW Historic Towns Tourism Signage Project, 2001